By law if you rent out a property you must have all gas appliances checked and have a landlord gas safety certificate to prove this.
As all rented properties vary greatly please contact us for a quote and our prices start FROM ONLY £45 + VAT with certificate and we can arrange discounts for multiple properties.
Call us today to book a gas certificate (CP12 Landlords Gas Safety)
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
A RMGS Gas Safe registered engineer will check the following during a Landlord gas safety inspection:
1. Check appliance for gas tightness.
2. Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
3. Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
4. Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
5. Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
6. Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
7. Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
8. Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
9. For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.